The Trustee may allow you to increase the overall pension you receive from the Plan. You can achieve this by paying Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs) on either a money purchase or added years basis, subject to eligibility. Further details are set out below. If you are made redundant you may also wish to use some of your redundancy payment as a one-off money purchase contribution.